Thursday, March 30, 2017
Birth Announcements Feb. 17 - March 9
STPH Announces Recent Births
COVINGTON – St. Tammany Parish Hospital has announced its most recent births:
- Zoie Leesa Hills, born February 17, 2017, daughter of Ayana Sha'Faye Hills and Johnathan Lee Hills of Covington. She weighed 7 lbs., 5 oz.
- Alstyn Blythe Newman, born February 17, 2017, daughter of Dennis Matthew Newman and Angel Bridges Newman of Kentwood. She weighed 6 lbs., 14 oz.
- Bryson TraDarren Fields, born March 1, 2017, son of Lakieta Kenyell Roberts and Broderick Tremaine Fields of Bogalusa. He weighed 8 lbs., 7 oz.
- LaDarrell Ormond Magee Jr., born March 2, 2017, son of Tracie Lea Richardson and LaDarrell Ormond Magee Sr. of Franklinton. He weighed 6 lbs., 2 oz.
- Camila Rose Payan, born March 2, 2017, daughter of Caroline Henao Payan and Nicholas Marcel Payan of Madisonville. She weighed 6 lbs., 2 oz.
- Kylo Christopher Bovee, born March 3, 2017, son of Karrie Jo Meyer Medine and Charles William Bovee of St. Bernard & St. Tammany. He weighed 5 lbs., 4 oz.
- Yuliana Xiomara Martinez, born March 4, 2017, daughter of Kelsin S. Padillo (Martinez) and Antonio Martinez of Hammond. She weighed 5 lbs., 5 oz.
- Abigail Ainsley Rick, born March 6, 2017, daughter of Alexandra Cooper Rick and Joshua Cody Rick of Covington. She weighed 5 lbs., 5 oz.
- Oscar James Chappuis, born March 7, 2017, son of James Travis Chappuis and Amanda Louise Chappuis of Mandeville. He weighed 7 lbs., 13 oz.
- Barrett Tate French, born March 7, 2017, son of Colin Barrett French and Margaret Dias French of Mandeville. He weighed 8 lbs., 4 oz.
- David Ashen Cain Jr., born March 8, 2017, son of Tyechia Latae Tyson and David Ashen Cain Sr. of Franklinton. He weighed 8 lbs., 2 oz.
- Mason Alexander Kuchler, born March 8, 2017, son of Ginger McGowen Kuchler and Troy Jessey Kuchler of Mandeville. He weighed 5 lbs.
- Raylan Aaron Sanders, born March 9, 2017, son of Holly Gill Sanders and Aaron Michael Sanders of Mt. Hermon. He weighed 4 lbs., 4 oz.
- Destinee Latay Weary, born March 9, 2017, daughter of Selena Faneca Magee and Desmond Letraile Weary Sr. of Angie. She weighed 7 lbs., 7 oz.
A full-service acute care facility committed to providing world-class healthcare and the latest technology, St. Tammany Parish Hospital delivers today’s life-improving procedures with the utmost care to area residents with emphasis on wellness, preventive care and disease management close to home. STPH is a self-supporting not-for-profit community hospital; it receives no ad-valorem tax funding. STPH.org