Thursday, May 31, 2018
Birth Announcements April
STPH Announces Recent Births
COVINGTON – St. Tammany Parish Hospital has announced its most recent births:
- Gianna Marie Gates, born April 17, 2018, daughter of Amanda Catherine Gates and Joseph Veron Gates of Ponchatoula. She weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz.
- Amelie Ann Eustis, born April 18, 2018, daughter of Jennifer Lee Eustis and Peyton Randolph Eustis of Covington. She weighed 7 lbs., 9 oz.
- Adrian Michael Arnone, born April 19, 2018, son of Gregory Michael Arnone and Taman Bonin Arnone of Hammond. He weighed 8 lbs., 11.5 oz.
- Rylan Rey Coxe, born April 19, 2018, son of Kyla Michelle Coxe and Blake Spencer Coxe of Hammond. He weighed 7 lbs., 8 oz.
- Bennett Chapin Saint, born April 19, 2018, son of Bryan Chapin Saint and Jennifer DeLaureal Saint of Madisonville. He weighed 7 lbs., 5 oz.
- Laurent Maximilian Williams, born April 19, 2018, son of Lance Montrell Williams and Ariane Erica Hailey of Mandeville. He weighed 6 lbs., 6 oz.
- Emma Elizabeth Hebert, born April 20, 2018, daughter of Joseph Michael Hebert and Ashley Elizabeth Ziegler of Covington. She weighed 7 lbs., 12 oz.
- Collins Grace Taylor, born April 20, 2018, daughter of Ashley Hoffstadt Taylor and John Michael Taylor Jr. of Covington. She weighed 7 lbs., 4 oz.
- Haze John Naquin, born April 21, 2018, son of James Paul Naquin and Azeline Charel Meyers of Houma. He weighed 4 lbs., 7 oz.
- Ahmad Jamaal Lilly, born April 23, 2018, son of Alicia Antionette Bennett and Jamaal Marquis Lilly of Hammond. He weighed 8 lbs., 14 oz.
- Remy James Ludwig, born April 23, 2018, daughter of Nicholas Richard Ludwig and Cody Driskell Ludwig of Covington. She weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz.
- Addison Jewel Williams, born April 23, 2018, daughter of Nicole Marie Williams of Angie. She weighed 7 lbs., 3 oz.
- Zorie Monae Brown, born April 24, 2018, daughter of Tory Melissa Wilson and Zarius Jawone Brown of Hammond. She weighed 7 lbs., 7 oz.
- Brantley Jack Moore, born April 26, 2018, son of Cherie Sanders Moore and Keith Allen Moore of Covington. He weighed 8 lbs.
- Sawyer Juliet Lilly, born April 26, 2018, daughter of Christopher Robin Lilly and Courtney Marie Swanner of Mandeville. She weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz.
- Annalyn Blake Ishee, born April 27, 2018, daughter of Ariel Delaire Ishee of Franklinton. She weighed 7 lbs., 3 oz.
- William Callaway McIver, born April 28, 2018, son of Elise Catherine McIver and Andrew Gordon McIver of Snellville, GA. He weighed 7 lbs., 13 oz.
- Ava Elizabeth Thomas, born April 3, 2018, daughter of John Williams Thomas and Jennifer Koch Thomas of Covington. She weighed 6 lbs., 14 oz.
A full-service acute care facility committed to providing world-class healthcare and the latest technology, St. Tammany Parish Hospital delivers today’s life-improving procedures with the utmost care to area residents with emphasis on wellness, preventive care and disease management close to home. STPH is recognized for quality, safety and the patient experience by Leapfrog, Hospital Compare, Healthgrades, CareChex and Women’s Choice. STPH is a self-supporting not-for-profit community hospital; it receives no ad valorem tax funding. Learn more at stph.org.