Saturday, September 19, 2020
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
***CLASS CANCELLED DUE TO LOW REGISTRATION***
Next class date: Saturday, November 14, 2020
Registration is NOT complete until we receive...
* The 2 forms found below...
~ Safe Sitter Registration
~ Student Contract
Both forms must be received before your child's registration is complete.
This one-day program offers CPR, safety skills, child care skills, first aid & rescue skills,
safety in an online world, life & business skills, and much more.
* Class fee is non-refundable.
* This program is designed exclusively for young teens in grades 6 - 8.
* Location of class: 1505 N. Florida Street, Covington. (offsite of hospital)
* Course fills quickly.
* Register early.
Due to the COVID 19 outbreak we will be following all social distancing guidelines. Students will be placed 6 feet apart from one another. We will be issuing hand sanitizer before class and throughout. We will require all students to wear masks and screening will be done upon entry.
COST: $75/per student
* Your child will not be permitted to enter class without all forms being fully completed and received by The Parenting Center.
/upload/docs/Parenting Center/2019 Nov SS Courses.pdf
/upload/docs/Parenting Center/Student Registration Form Interactive.pdf
* You can either email the forms to email@example.com or fax to 985-898-4685.
* You may mail the forms to The Parenting Center, 1505 N. Florida St., Covington, LA 70433.
If you need any additional information please feel free to contact us.