After acceptance of a job offer, the Hiring Manager will refer you to the Department of Human Resources to complete pre-employment paperwork, screenings and to schedule you for the next available Orientation Class. The following are samples of some of the documents that will be required prior to your employment at St. Tammany Parish Hospital:
- An active Driver’s License
- An original Social Security Card
- A current professional license, certification or registry (if applicable)
- Direct Deposit is required for your pay check. You will be asked to provide a voided check from your checking or savings account to assist in this processing.
- Vehicle registration forms are needed to issue a parking decal for employee parking.
- Proof of active BCLS, ACLS, NALS (if applicable)
- Radiology Techs – will be asked to supply a radiation badge reading from their previous employer.
- Proof of immunizations, if available