To serve the individuals and community of western St. Tammany Parish and surrounding areas as a not-for-profit hospital by providing integrated healthcare services such as education and prevention, a full range of diagnostic services, and both inpatient and outpatient care, all of which help to ensure continued good health.
To maintain a leadership role in assuring delivery of quality healthcare services to the community.
St. Tammany Parish Hospital commits to:
· Value each patient, family member, physician, employee and volunteer as our customer
· Share compassion, dignity, privacy and respect with patients and families in all life stages
· Continuously evaluate and improve delivery of safe, effective care
· Recognize the medical staff’s critical role in the hospital’s mission, vision and goals
· Support teamwork, collaboration and trust among employees
· Appropriately fund technology, medical care, preventative care and education
· Lead on issues that impact the well-being of our community