The St. Tammany Parish Hospital Food Services Department oversees the dietary needs of patients, visitors and members of the community through the cafeteria, inpatient meals, home-delivered meals and special functions.Services
Weight No More
- Medical Nutrition Therapy by registered dietitians and technicians
- Inpatient nutrition screens, assessments and education
- Community education
- Weight No More Surgically Assisted Weight Loss Program
- Weight No More Support Group
- Outpatient nutrition counseling
- MedGem assessments
- Food services to patients, cafeteria, home-delivered meals and special functions
- St. Tammany catering
Surgically Assisted Weight Loss Program
Anyone considering weight loss surgery or who has had surgery is welcome to join our Support Group monthly meetings for post-op patients, friends, relatives and care team.
Support Group monthly meetings are held on Mondays after the Seminars in the STPH conference center at 7 pm.
- Open to the public and free of charge.
- Registration is not necessary.
- For more information call 985-898-4063.
Our staff of registered dietitians provide outpatient adult and pediatric nutritional counseling. These sessions are available with or without a physician’s referral, but may not be covered by your insurance. Please check with your provider. To schedule an appointment, call 985-871-5665.
Ask us about MedGem! A special device used to calculate your precise caloric needs to maintain, lose or gain weight.