1202 S. Tyler St. Covington, LA 70433
Phone: (985) 898-4433
Fax: (985) 898-4613
Hours: Monday – Friday 6am – 7pm; 10pm – 6am
Saturday Noon – 8pm; 10pm – 6am
Sunday 10pm – 6am
Off hours Case Manager - on call
St. Tammany Health System case management involves the entire medical interdisciplinary medical team working together to provide best quality health in the most appropriate and cost effective setting. Case managers work with patients, their physicians and insurance companies to coordinate needed services.
Do you have questions about?
- Insurance benefits?
- Where to recuperate after discharge?
- Special equipment needs?
- Services for continued care after discharge?
Our case managers are trained professional nurses and social workers that can assist you by:
- Answering questions related to insurance coverage and benefits
- Evaluating options for your continuum of care. For example: long term treatment needs
- Assisting with arrangements for care after discharge from the hospital
- Making referrals to community resources
- Determining what insurance benefits you have and match your needs to your benefits
If you do not have health insurance, the case managers will make referrals to the financial counselor for assistance.