Measuring Our Quality by Accolades
St. Tammany Parish Hospital has earned distinction at local, regional and national levels for quality, leadership, employee satisfaction and patient satisfaction. While no other hospital in the region can compare to the achievements of your own community hospital, none of these achievements can compare to the endorsement of our own neighbors, employees and physicians. Overwhelmingly, these groups say they would recommend St. Tammany Parish Hospital to their loved ones.
“We are honored to be singled out in these ways,” STPH President / CEO Patti Ellish says, “but it’s really the people who make us what we are. There’s a feeling of family here, and we believe the high marks we earn stem directly from our commitment to our employees and our collective commitment to our patients.”
The Joint Commission
- High quality scores on National Quality Improvement Goals
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
WomenCertified® America's Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Recognized by female consumers among the nation's best for demonstrating extraordinary service in meeting the needs of women and their families
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- 1 of only 10 Louisiana hospitals (and 340 hospitals nationally)
to achieve this award
Chest Pain Center Accreditation
- Full accreditation with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- At 97%, STPH beats Northshore, LA and national average PCI response times
AHA/ASA Stroke Quality Achievement Award
- The American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
recognize this hospital for achieving at least 90 consecutive days of 85%
or higher adherence to all Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Achievement indicators to improve quality of patient care and outcomes.
|AHA Gold Fit-Friendly Worksite
- The American Heart Association has recognized STPH for establishing and maintaining a culture of corporate wellness with energy and passion for improved health.
Sophisticated Woman’s Best Hospital on the Northshore
- Consistent choice for best hospital in annual poll of Northshore residents
CityBusiness Best Places to Work
- Perennial placement on this prestigious list of the region’s best employers