"Interventional Cardiology is a constantly evolving and challenging field. From saving lives from a heart attack to saving limbs from amputation, it allows me not only to personally care for my patients, but also aspire to make a positive difference in the quality of their lives."
After a research work in cardiology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston and Columbia University New York, his path led him to conduct his training at University of Utah, Salt Lake City; Phoenix Heart Center, Arizona; and Louisiana State University, Shreveport.
Dr. Khan is board certified in Endovascular Medicine, Cardiovascular Medicine and Internal Medicine. He has additional board certification in Echocardiography and Nuclear Medicine.
‘I believe that I am in a privileged position to effect lives… to have positive impact on individuals and the community."
Specialties and interest
- Interventional Cardiology
- Vascular medicine
- Endovascular/Peripheral intervention
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Vascular Medicine – Endovascular
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
To read more about Dr. Khan's work, check out his blogs by clicking here.
- Coronary Angiogram and Intervention
- Peripheral Angiogram and Intervention
- Balloon Valvuloplasty
- ASD/PFO closure
- Treatment of venous disorders and treatment, including venous ablations
- DVT treatment and Intervention