Patients are seen by appointment Monday through Friday. If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call and let us know as soon as possible as we would like to be able to offer that appointment time to another patient.
Office visit reminders
- Bring all of your medicines (in the original containers).
- Bring your insurance cards and picture ID.
- Be prepared to pay your copay and any outstanding balance at the time of your visit.
- Check with your insurance company for wellness benefits prior to your wellness visit.
- Optional: New Patient Packet Documents (click this link and download our new patient forms. Fill them out at your convenience, and bring them along on your initial visit to STPN.)
In the case of a non-life threatening emergency, please contact the office, 24 hours a day. Our professional answering service will connect you with the physician on call for after-hours emergencies. For any life-threatening emergency, call 911.
If you need a refill on your medication, please call your pharmacy and they will check with your physician regarding refill requirements. Routine prescriptions are filled within 48 hours of request either by the patient or pharmacy. Medications will not be refilled afterhours, on weekends, or on holidays. Please plan ahead before you run out of your medication.
Insurance and Payment
STPN is contracted with most insurance plans. For proper claims processing, we require a current copy of your insurance card at the time of the visit. It is the patient’s responsibility to be familiar with their insurance policy benefits and to know if an authorization or referral is required for other services.