Tuesday, July 22, 2014
STPH Births for Week Ending July 18
COVINGTON – St. Tammany Parish Hospital has announced its most recent births:
STPH ANNOUNCES RECENT BIRTHS
- Cooper Isaiah LaCombe, born July 8, 2014, son of Dakota Michelle LaCombe and Jacques Van Allen LaCombe of Mandeville. He weighed 8 lbs., 9 oz.
- Landon Carter Self, born July 8, 2014, son of Aapri Denea Nichols and Termaine Antione Self of Hammond. He weighed 2lbs.
- Camille Adele Carnegie, born July 10, 2014, daughter of Lindsay Taormina Carnegie and Roy Carnegie III of New Orleans/Baton Rouge. She weighed 4 lbs., 15 oz.
- Harrison Maxwell Edwards, born July 10, 2014, son of Sara Catherine Edwards and George Allan Edwards of Covington. He weighed 7 lbs., 2 oz.
- Jamie Lewis Felden, born July 10, 2014, son of Tiffany Latrice Neal and Jamie Lewis Felden of Hammond. He weighed 9 lbs., 12 oz.
- Julian Anthony Jiles, born July 10, 2014, son of Michelle Elizabeth Jiles and Jamaal Anthony Jiles of New Orleans. He weighed 6 lbs., 10 oz.
- Semajah La’nae Johnson, born July 10, 2014, daughter of Stephanie Marie Badeaux and Brishad Semaj Johnson of Covington. She weighed 7 lbs., 13oz.
- Jace Joshua Watson, born July 11, 2014, son of Amy Chehardy Watson and Joshua Ronald Watson of Folsom. He weighed 7 lbs., 10 oz.
- Lillian Elizabeth Irving, born July 14, 2014, daughter of Kathryn Mayronne Irving and Daniel Joseph Irving of Mandeville. She weighed 8 lbs., 5 oz.
- Nicole Olivia Lowery, born July 14, 2014, daughter of Stacy Elizabeth Saracono and Jonathan Elmer Lowery of Bogalusa. She weighed 7 lbs., 1 oz.
- Cecelia Catherine Poussard, born July 14, 2014, daughter of Kimberly Flynn Poussard and Mark Anthony Poussard of Madisonville. She weighed 6 lbs., 1 oz.
- William “Liam” Edward Seal, born July 12, 2014, son of Jessica Ann Varnado-Seal and Jeremy Ryan Seal of Covington. He weighed 7 lbs., 11 oz.
- London Alexandria Burch, born July 15, 2014, daughter of Sheri Nichole Wells and David Alexander Burch of Bogalusa. She weighed 8 lbs., 1 oz.
- Kelsey Michelle Parker, born July 15, 2014, daughter of Olivia Breyon Brister and DeMario Marquel Parker of Bogalusa. She weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz.
- Annie Lynn Grob, born July 16, 2014, daughter of LeeAnna Roussel Grob and Kevin Christopher Grob of Albany. She weighed 6 lbs., 13 oz.
- Wyatt August Warner, born July 16, 2014, son of Krystal Nichole Warner of Bogalusa. He weighed 6 lbs., 13 oz.
A full-service acute care facility committed to providing world-class healthcare and the latest technology, St. Tammany Parish Hospital delivers today’s life-improving procedures with the utmost care to area residents with emphasis on wellness, preventive care and disease management close to home. STPH is a self-supporting not-for-profit community hospital; it receives no tax funding. STPH.org